> Auto-Save - Google docs saves my document (in the cloud) every few
> seconds, with a revision history. In cases when my computer crashes
> during the middle of document creation, and i have not saved in
> several hours, as happens every once in a while, this has saved my
> life a number of times
> Is there a plugin that will do a similar thing? The "Autosave" built
> into TiddlyWiki doesn't quite do this, because I have to intentionally
> remember to save or do something every once in a while.

It's not strictly TiddlyWiki (it is TiddlySpace though), but the
takenote space contains something like this. It caches everything you
type in real time inside the browser (using localStorage) meaning that
you won't lose anything if something happens before you save it back
to the server (as long as you use the same browser).

To use it, include the "takenote" space, and visit:

http:/yourspacename.tiddlyspace.com/takenote

When you're done creating tiddlers, you can just go back to your
space's TiddlyWiki and your new tiddlers will be there.

Hope this is what you're looking for.

Ben