> How would I go about, after you click the button, to have it ask for a
> title?
> So instead of "New Task", I could enter a title.
>
> <<newTiddler label:"new task" title:"New Task" tag:"task" text:
> {{store.getTiddlerText('
> TaskTemplate')}}>>

The values of the macro parameters are calculated when the macro is
*rendered*.  To prompt for input when *clicked*, you need to add:

http://www.tiddlytools.com/#ClickifyPlugin

Then, you can write:

<<clickify newTiddler ... title:{{prompt("Enter a new
title")||"NewTiddler"}} ... >>

When clicked on, the evaluated parameter for 'title' is invoked:
   prompt("Enter a new title")||"NewTiddler"

This asks for text input.  If the user clicks Cancel, it uses
"NewTiddler" as a fallback name (note: unfortunately, you can't stop
the click handler once it starts, so cancel can't actually end the
processing, but it can use a fallback value)

enjoy,
-e