Hi Revival

Eric (www.tiddlytools.com) has a plugin that allows you to display
(and navegate) in the external directory......but how they open
depends on your computer configurations.

..and opening pdfs for example is easy in TW...just use an
iframe.....but ppts are more difficult - personnally I use OpenOffice
and have the habit of saving my presentations in pdf as well.....or
dump them to SlideShare and then use the embed code to open them in a
tiddler!!!!

I have no experience with Word-files...I never use Word.....seems
redundant when you have TW!!!

Hope that helps a little
Skye