> http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#SaveAsPlugin
>
> supports the exact same output formats as ExportTiddlerPlugin. You can
> use it to generate XML output of selected tiddlers (by tag value),
> with just a single click!

This definitely gets me one step closer (allowing to export by tag and
put in a button so it's only one click per tag).

Still hoping to find something that's more automated
- Best case would be something more like 6-12 different tags/feeds to
output to.
- None of the other 10 or so contributors has even heard of TW, and so
everybody remembering to manually build the RSSs after each edit seems
doomed for at least partial failure

If there's nothing else out there specifically to tie into replacing
the RSS generation that happens automatically with save, am I right
about how I would implement this:
Feed1:
<<saveAs "label:BuildCatsRSS" "filename:Cats.xml" "type:NewsFeed"
quiet merge CatsRSS>>
And then repeat buttons for all the other feeds I'd want to build?

It would be cool if there was a BeforeSave event I could dump all the
macros in (similar to how systemConfig essentially works as an open
event)