Hi TwWizards

The etherpad clone typewith.me has been pretty unstable for a while
now - and a lot of pads have been deleted/lost - now it has undergone
some changes and the url is now: willyou.typewith.me.
I hope it will be much more stable... (I've made a habit of doing
backups of typewith.me pads ...)

@Tobias
You might want to change the typewithmePlugin at
http://typewithme.tiddlyspace.com/
so it will use the new url? - That would be great :-)

The new interface seems faster and provides a better gui for small
screen devices.
Now you don't have to click "create new pad" when you have made a new
url - you simply write:
http://willyou.typewith.me/p/my-unique-url and a new pad is already
created when you click the link!!

>From http://typewith.me :
>Attention TypeWith.me users!
>We've completed our testing of the new Etherpad lite release, and the new
>version is now available at >WillYou.TypeWith.Me! This version brings some
>significant improvements, especially in terms of >performance. This will allow
>us to provide a much more reliable document collaboration platform.

>The old version, at http://typewith.me, will cease operation on October 28th.
>Please copy any pads >you wish to keep to the new site before that time!

Cheers Måns Mårtensson