Does there exist something like  CompareTiddlers  to compare tiddlers
in external files?

I have about 10 different standalone tiddlywikis about different
subjects.
They use similar tiddlers like StyleSheet en zConfigTweaks and several
plugins. These are not (not yet) synced and have evolved in different
directions over time.
Now I want to optimize them so they display well both on android and
on high-resolution pc screen.
Therefore I need to compare the corresponding tiddlers in the
different wikis and find the good parts and the differences and then
synchronize all of them.

Any advice?