I still have been trying to figure out how to programatically copy a
hyperlink to the clipboard by just  clicking a link so that when it is
pasted in another program it has just the pretty link displaying. I recently
found somethhing but I am not a programmer and don't know how to make it
work in tiddlywiki. It's at
stackoverflow.com/questions/4593419/create-and-copy-hyperlink-with-text-caption-to-clipboard-with-c-sharp
.
On Apr 22, 2011 8:07 PM, "andrew.j.harrison84" <