> 2011/11/12 James F
>
>     That did not help. Assuming I used it correctly, I added the plugin to
>     my new Tiddly Wiki, tried to import the old file, and got another
>     error:
>
>     Opening C:\fakepath\guardianwiki.html
>
>     Could not open C:\Users\jfletcher\Dropbox\Personal Writings\Guardian
>     Saga Writings\Guardian Saga Wiki\C:\fakepath\guardianwiki.html -
>     error=(filesystem error)

Whenever an answer didn't help it isn't a good idea to let it be known
to the responder to the question only via PM. Since others here, who
could come up with another solutions wouldn't know the answer isn't
already answered.
.

When you say you 'added the plugin' do you mean you installed the
ImportTiddlerPlugin (ie. tagged it systemConfig and reloaded the TW)?
- or did you use the 'ImportTiddlersPlugin' bookmarklet the way I
advised?

- Because in the later case you wouldn't have to add anything to your
TW! Just click the bookmarklet in your browser bookmark bar, which
opens the more complex import dialog of ImportTiddlersPlugin in the
display area. This works without installation, but for only the
current session. As soon as you reload your TW and need it again you
would again have to apply the bookmarklet from the browser bar again.

Bookmarklets, though loading a plugin from a remote location only for
the current session without the need to reload the TW for it to
function (other then installed plugins which need a reload), have the
advantage that you don't need install some of the larger plugins which
aren't very often needed and only unnecessarily would bloat a
particular TW.

Of course, to the same end you could just install the plugin itself
and delete it after you accomplished whatever you needed it for. For
installation you would have to copy below linked to tiddler in 'edit
mode' and paste it to your TW. Give it the same title and at least a
'systemConfig' tag. Then click 'done' and reload your TW. Now it would
be permanently 'installed':

http://www.tiddlytools.com/#ImportTiddlersPlugin