Hi Kolya,

I have updated the conflicting code in RandomLinkMacro:
http://tobibeer.tiddlyspace.com/#RandomLinkMacro
(http://bit.ly/sWYsEb)

It seems that the chain invoked by story.closeTiddler now interrupts
when the title is undefined, which previously was not the case. I hope
no other plugins that make use of story.closeTiddler, not verifying
whether the title is not undefined are affected as well.

Sorry for my ignorance, if any core dev can remember what has changed
and for what reason, please share.

tb