Hi Krieseg

>Currently, when I go to backstage, I get the following
> tabs:
> search
> tiddlers
> plugins
> batch
> tweaks
> import/export
>
> I think I'm missing a few, such as members and include.

The backstage has four clickable popup menus:

1) Center (where you found the tabs)
2) To the left - where you'll find "members and include"
3) To the right - you can change your password and search for your
spaces..
4) To the far right (and visible even if the backstage is hidden)
there's a popup apps chooser.

If you download a space and open it from your hdd the popup menus in
the backstage change - members and include dissapear from the left
hand menu - instead you'll get a list of tiddlers from here you can
sync your offline copy with the online version.

Cheers Måns Mårtensson