Can you confirm that you are using Firefox?

This appears to be a bug with new handling for login buttons in the
universal backstage.

https://github.com/TiddlySpace/tiddlyspace/issues/850

I've added some additional information to point to this thread.

We should have this worked out pretty soon. If you have google chrome,
things seem to work fine in it, so you could use that until it is
fixed.