On Dec 29, 9:27 pm, skye riquelme <riquelme.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, is localStore supported by TW.... or am I just going about it the
> wrong way???
IMO wrong way.

The browser local store is bound to the same origin policy [1]. But TW
is downloadable so what if I want to share data between file://TW1.html
and http://TW1.html ?

IMO local storeage is the wrong way.
eg: Can you tell me, where the data is stored on your harddrive?
Is it possible to get it working with all major browsers, the same
way? [2][3] may be different with different browsers

-m
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same_origin_policy
[2] https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Same_origin_policy_for_JavaScript
[3] https://developer.mozilla.org/En/Same-origin_policy_for_file%3A_URIs