Hi all, I think this may depend on editing Shulman's Wikify plugin (?)
but what I'm trying to figure out is how to take an mgtdLIst like
this:

Upcoming Tiddlers +
-----------------------------
- foo
- bar
- baz

Next List +
----------------

... and click on the title to hide the innerList, like this:

Upcoming Tiddlers -> +
------------------------------

Next List +
----------------

It strikes me that if

and it's child

each had an ID on it, then an onClick could be added to the mgtdList
div to toggle
   this.child(innerList).style.visibility=hidden / visible
or similar.

I'm not sure where this needs to be done, can't quite figure out the
rendering yet.

Any thoughts?

The use case is to be able to hide columns I don't want to see.