> thats clears up the issue, but does not solve my problem......using
> just your InlineJavascript capabilities... how can I have a user
> select from a list of options ( as in my initial question) and then
> use your script to render the output????

*Inline* javascript is scripting that is invoked while rendering TW
content.  In that situation, the result of the script can be rendered
and inserted *in place of* the embedded script code.  However, HTML
'onclick' scripts are not processed while content is being rendered,
and are triggered by a user interaction instead.  Thus, there is no
*implicit* rendering of output (and no default place to put it).

Nonetheless, you *can* create TW output from HTML 'onclick' scripts,
like this:
----------------------
<input type="button" value="procurar" onclick='
var target=this.form.nextSibling
target.innerHTML='';
wikify(out,target);
-----------------------

* An empty 'target' span has been added *immediately* following the
closing </form>.  This is where your output will be rendered.

* Instead of "return out", you must explicitly use the TWCore
wikify(...) function to render the output into the target span
referred to by "this.form.nextSibling".  Note the line:
target.innerHTML=''; ... this clears out any old results before
rendering the new results.  Otherwise, each time you click the button,
the script will *append* it's output to any previously displayed
content.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

----
TiddlyTools needs YOUR financial support...
Help ME to continue to help YOU...
make a generous donation today:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Donations

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact