On Jan 14, 4:01 pm, Andy Green <jar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to automatically transclude tiddlers with a specific tag into
> another tiddler. If I had a tiddler called "questions", I would want to
> automatically transclude all tiddlers with the tag "question" or
> "questions" into that tiddler. Is there a plugin that can accomplish this?

Install this TiddlyTools plugin:
   http://www.tiddlytools.com/#EmbedTiddlers
and then you can write:
   <<tiddler EmbedTiddlers with: "=question">>

Note that, if you want to match both tag values ("question" and
"questions"), you can install
   http://www.tiddlytools.com/#MatchTagsPlugin
which will allow you to use boolean expressions instead of just single
tag values:
   <<tiddler EmbedTiddlers with: "=question OR questions">>

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

----
TiddlyTools needs YOUR financial support...
Help ME to continue to help YOU...
make a generous donation today:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Donations

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact