> I would like to do some thing like this
>
> !Section
> Tatatatatatatata
> !End Section
>
> The !!!Index is not rendered correctly but is interpreted as a new
> section, is there a way to escape this?

Unfortunately, the TWCore section syntax does not match heading
*levels* to distinguish section boundaries from content within the
section, so ANY TWCore heading syntax regardless of level (e.g., "!",
"!!", "!!!", etc.), will end the current section and start a new one.

Fortunately, there is a work-around using HTML syntax:
!Section
Tatatatatatatata
Tatatatatatatata
!End Section

It's not very pretty... but it does avoid the conflict with the
section boundary.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

----
TiddlyTools needs YOUR financial support...
Help ME to continue to help YOU...
make a generous donation today:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Donations

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact