I can see you have done a lot of work! I use    the GTD TiddlyWiki  - an
older version - as it was simple to use. I'll play around with yours
for a while. I might change over. Some instructions on how to get
started - a typical work flow would be helpful for new people. For
example I don't know what a "realm" is.

I like the rationalised, customised and work focused right menu.
Really good.