I'm new to TiddlyWiki's but find it fascinating.  Anyway, trying to
get started I'm already running into errors.  Being new doesn't help
with the terminology or searching either.  I would think, starting
out, not wanting to change anything to start with, things should
work...but..

I'm on Win7 6.1.7600 Enterprise using IE 8.0.7600.16385CO
  most things work, actually but I have Error in macro <<timeline>>
  and that is the only error shows.  Interestingly, when I go to other
wiki's
  online(Tiddlyspot), I don't have the error.

Also tried Chrome but have trouble saving even with TiddlySaver.jar
present.  Am I missing something else?

And if I could be pointed as some beginning definition of terms, that
would improve my own searching and question asking capabilities.  For
example... what is a shadow tiddler?

Thanks, Dan