@edward,
I'm not exactly sure, since I use FF, but I did see this problem there
too. I did clear all browser cookies _for this site_ only. After a
browser reload it worked again. It's just a guess. I didn't dig
deeper.

@Hans,
The upcoming problem I see with FF3.6 is: It won't get any security
fixes after April 24th [1][2]. The "TW core update",  "save to
tiddlyspot", "import to and from file TWs" problems have to be
addressed but using 3.6, for me, isn't an option anymore after April
24th.
-m

[1]
http://www.ghacks.net/2012/01/05/firefox-3-6-support-to-end-on-april-24-2012/