> Is it possible to sync the contents on my TiddlyWiki with Dropbox -
> this would be useful as Ipad version just been released so it would be
> nice to share the content across devices.

You may be interested in these two iPad apps that give you a way to
use TiddlyWiki in your DropBox:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/twedit/id409607956?mt=8
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tiddlynotes/id465930290?mt=8

Otherwise, as Hans says, you can straightforwardly get a read-only
view of TiddlyWiki files in your DropBox.

TiddlyWiki5 will indeed soon give a lot more flexibility in terms of
letting you store tiddlers as individual files in your dropbox, but
it's not yet in a usable state for end users.

Best wishes

Jeremy