Awesome, and congratulations. There's nothing like the exhilaration of
something working unexpectedly. I hadn't come across Luakit, not being
a Linux user, but it seems like a great fit for TiddlyWiki.

Is there something I can link to from tiddlywiki.com - maybe it would
be worth setting up a github repo with all the bits and pieces?

Best wishes

Jeremy