Hello everyone,
I am a non programmer and have very little skills using TiddlyWiki and
the various Plugins.
I have tried searching for an answer to my question but with no
success.

I have a tiddler that lists a number of books and their authors.
<<forEachTiddler
    where
        'tiddler.tags.contains("book")'
    sortBy
        tiddler.data("author")
         ascending

    write
      '"|"+tiddler.data("author")+"|[["+tiddler.title+"]]|\n"''

I would like to modify this so that it shows a table like so:

|Author|Book Title|
|"+tiddler.data("author")+"|[["+tiddler.title+"]]|

Can you please help - It seems so simple but I don't know javascript.

On a similar note, is it possible to automate such a list.
Go thorugh each Tiddler and put each field name in the table header
and the data in the table cells without having to know the data field
names or type the script.

Any help you could give me would be much appreciated.