Hi,

I am using [1] formTiddler macro to create new tiddlers using
predefined templates.

The problem occurs whenever a new tiddler name contains numbers
separated with underscores: 001_3_some title_date. In this case the
fromtiddler macro breaks and reports:

    Error while executing macro <<formTiddler>>:
    Tiddler expected. Got 001__2__some title__date

If the tiddler title contains just "some title" then the macro works
fine.

After further testing I found out that the problem lies in the
underscores. If I use other separators like dots or dashes it works
fine.

If you see in the example above, there appear to be 2 underscores even
though I've entered only one when creating the tiddler. So apparently
when entering the tiddler title in the prompt box given by the
formTiddler macro underscores get doubled.

How would I fix this?

regads,
seba

[1] http://tiddlywiki.abego-software.de/#FormTiddlerPlugin