context.inTiddler

That worked perfectly.  Can you direct me to documentation describing
the context?  I was looking at using the paramaterized tiddlers
feature (create a tiddler containing only an FET macro where tiddler
== $1, then display that FET macro by using <<tiddler foo with:
context.inTiddler>>) and found that I can't really get the intiddler
contexxt to work properly by referring to the calling tiddler as
opposed to the tiddler being called.

Also, I am glad to hear that FET has such support, I think I shall
stick with it.