ok so the following works but only if you put the tag in the tag field, I
still want to create an alias that does the same thing but can't figure out
how to apply css styling :

[[StyleSheet]]
.nobullets li {
list-style-type: none;
margin-left:-2em;
}

{{nobullets{<<list filter [tag[201203210105]]>>}}}

Where 201203210105 is the tag. If anyone knows a better way that doesn't
require css styling, maybe something that can be put into an alias I would
appreciate it. Anyone?