Hi Tobias,

glad to hear that you'll put some of my suggestions on your "next actions"
list. Don't hestitate to involve me for testing or other tasks as long as
it has nothing to do with programming ;) I'm more into graphics and video,
though maybe TW could motivate me to start learning Javascript.

A) Sounds like a lot of work. But I think it's worth it, as it would make
TW more intuitive and user-friendly for non-techie people like me :)

As you suggested I've created a MTC on tiddlyspot →
http://linkifytest.tiddlyspot.com/

Hope that helps a bit. Like I said, feel free to ask for more help!

Regards,
Albert