> list numbering is interrupted by normal paragraphs: The number value is
> reset. In my opinion numbering should only be reset by a higher oder list
> entry.
>
> Example:
>
> > # entry 1
> > # entry 2
> > text
> > # entry 3

> Can this be achieved or is there maybe a special syntax to get this?

Numbered lists ("#") are a "line-mode" syntax, i.e., each item in the
list begins with at least one "#" (no leading whitespace) and *ends
with a newline*.  Thus, multiple lines of content are not recognized
as belonging to a single bullet/numbered item.

Fortunately, there is a work-around by using a "CSS wrapper" to
enclose the multiple lines of the bullet/numbered item, like this:

# entry 1
# {{span{
entry 2
text}}}
# entry 3

Note: "span" is a CSS classname.  If you want to, you can define it in
your StyleSheet:
   .span { display:inline; }
However, for this specific use-case, you don't even have to define the
classname, since we are only interested in using it as a 'container
element' for the multi-line content, rather than actually using it to
apply CSS formatting to that content.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

----
WAS THIS ANSWER HELPFUL?  IF SO, PLEASE MAKE A DONATION
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Donations
note: donations are directly used to pay for food, rent,
gas, net connection, etc., so please give generously and often!

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact