Kriss,

Could the problem be somewhere in one of the FET-implementations I use in
> other tiddlers??
> I suppose these makros are not run when they are not displayed on the
> screen, so they should not be of influence, right ?

Right, the FET macros only have an effect when displayed/rendered.

What else can I test or should I provide to figure this one out?

This all sounds very strange.

As you cannot reproduce the problem with a new TiddlyWiki, maybe you could
copy the "buggy" one and remove all confidential tiddlers? If this still
produces the error you could send me the copied TiddlyWiki and I will have
a look. If the bug disappears after you removed some tiddlers maybe you can
get an idea what is special about the one that "fixed/caused" the problem...

Udo