On May 19, 2012, at 6:54 PM, dickon wrote:

> I am hoping to persuade tiddlywikists to go to the polls and vote for the
> AMBIT Collaboration, which is shortlisted for a Guardian/VirginMedia
> "Innovation Award", a major UK award that would be an amazing boost for this
> small charity-based project.

Done. Though I don't totally understand what you've done, I'm very impressed
what I do understand, e.g., making it possible for users to localize the
manuals.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"A man should be in the world as though he were not in it
so that it will be no worse because of his life."

- Wendell Berry