Hi Pedro

> I uploaded your file without using it here. It has the same
> erros:http://dialogosconsultoria.com/spp/teste1/index.html

When you open my file downloaded from here (on your comupter - not on
the server): http://xn--mns-ula.dk/TW/phpFiles/mgsd/download.php
you don't get any errors?

> It could be a server issue?

If it works when you open it locally on your computer, something must
be changed in the html file when it is uploaded (or saved to the
server?).
I don't think it's a server issue - because when I download a copy of
your online document and open it locally on my computer I get the same
errors as displayed online...

I believe it must be changed during the upload procedure...?!?

I've never experienced anything like this using standard ftp-upload
tools in Windows or Linux....

Cheers Måns Mårtensson