Hi all,

I've come up with a better (potentially) idea for note taking per
tiddler, which almost works. I append the following to each tiddler's
content:

[...]

----
MY NOTES  [[Edit my notes|{{"notes_"+tiddler.title}}]]
---
<<tiddler {{"notes_"+tiddler.title}}>>

[...]

The tiddler inclusion works with the 'tiddler' macro, but I can't seem
to correctly reference a tiddle title via the PrettyLinks syntax. Any
advice on this?

Thank you,
Glenn