Hi all,

I've been using Eric's HTMLFormattingPlugin with tinymce editor, and it
work very well. The problem I have is that I want to 'swtich off' the wiki
formatting for only part of the HTML content, using something like this:

[[Is a wiki link]]

<nowiki>
[[Not a wiki link]]
</nowiki>

[[Is a wiki link]]

At the moment the <nowiki> command will stop all wiki formatting of the
entire HTML section (and not just the section surrounded by the tags
<nowiki> ... </nowiki>.

Does anyone have any suggestions how to get around this? I had a look at
the HTMLFormattingPlugin, but it doesn't seems to a straightforward
modification.

Cheers,

Mark