> Thank you for posting this, Jeremy.   Hope all is well.
>
> What will happen with this version if I bring it up on a browser, or maybe
> an older version of a browser, that doesn't recognize/process HTML5?

TiddlyWiki5 itself will require HTML5 to fully function, and will only
run on reasonably modern browsers (hopefully IE9, definitely IE10, and
contemporary versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera).

It is possible to use TiddlyWiki5 to generate a static HTML
presentation that will work in any browser. This can be done as an
independent file, or embedded within the TiddlyWiki5 as fallback
content for older browsers.

Cheers

Jeremy

--