> #contentWrapper
> .indent {margin-left:3em;}
it dosn't belong to #contentWrapper it's just near its definition

I did some tests at you space. It seems to be a problem, that TW
paragarphs are text nodes and in this case inside a <span> element,
that is not a block type element. But I'm not sure about this ;)

if you add this to [[StyleSheet]] content

.myIndent {
  display: block;
  margin-left: 3em;
}

and use myIndent instead of indent it seems to work. I did use a new
class style since .indent display:block may have unknown side effects.

have fun!
-mario