Hi Mario - I'm working through your suggestions (intalled the
#InlineJavaScript plugin, Firebug, done some debugging) and I've got a
lot more to do, but sadly there was no "easy win". I still get the
same message.

Feel free to ignore this, but if you have the time/inclination, here's
the link to the code I'm trying to implement.

http://code.google.com/p/jspos/

The "string.match is not a function" message comes out of the Lexer.

What I've done is put the POSTagger & Lexer functions, as well as the
"database" variables,
into the systemConfig-tagged tiddler (is its name important, and if
so, in what way?). Then I'm implemeting the "body" code snippet as
inline Javascript.

Thanks, Andrew