> Anyone successfully running TiddlyWiki on an andrioid platform ?

I recently got an Asus Transformer. There are many things I enjoy, but on
the whole, Android is not ready for prime time! Kinda wish now I'd waited
for the Win8 version.

With regard to TW, there is no perfect solution. But:
- Dolphin (overall by far the most satisfactory browser) displays TWs
faithfully but can't save edits.
- Firefox displays TWs faithfully and can save, but is really rough on
editing (editing in textareas is in general very un-smooth on Android
browsers).
- AndTidWiki can save and gives the best editing experience, but doesn't
always handle images, local files or some plugins properly.
- The built-in browser gives the least satisfactory TW display and can't
save.

In some cases, I've had trouble with the backstage, but adding an explicit
option to turn it on seems to fix the problem.

--Jon