Oh ok.  I thought since it is enclosed in quotes as a string, it would not
be confused.

I have another question.  How do I prevent tiddlers that do not have any
"Summary" part from showing at all in the output?  I just need a way to
test for a null value of the partTiddler in the where clause.  I'm not sure
how to do that.

Thanks.