So, an update...

This is the macro I'm using to open a quiz/test:  <<openStory MC-Quiz "Open
Marine Casualty Quiz">>
This is the macro I'm using to generate a random list of questions:
 <<randomTiddlers MC-RandomTiddlersConfig>>

What I want to do is this:

<<openStory <<randomTiddlers MC-RandomTiddlersConfig>> "Open Marine
Casualty Quiz">>

Notionally, that would open 25 random tiddlers, which I could then save
with:  <<saveStory MC-Quiz "Save MC Quiz">>.

That's clearly the wrong code, but my coding skills are rusty and I'm not
sure how to format the call - if it's even possible. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Scott