I noticed that none of my plugins 'sync' any longer and I thought I would
try get up to date by manually importing the plugins I use from TiddlyTools
but I can't seem to 'import' plugins from tiddlytools.

I figured I must simply be out of date.

I have a tiddlywiki which is version 2.6.2 so I figured I would upgrade to
the current 2.6.5.

I am running TiddlyWiki in Firefox 14.0.1 on linux.

Backstage upgrade doesn't work.

Using the new empty tiddlywiki, I can't import tiddlers from my existing
tiddlywiki.

Exporting all my tiddlers to a file, using backstage works fine but loading
an empty 2.6.5 and attempting to import the exported tiddlers fails.

I am kind of stuck, short of breaking out a text editor and pasting all the
tiddlers from old to new, does any one have any suggestions as to how I can
proceed?

...Lyall