First off, I realize based on your comments at the end of your
response that I missed the main thrust of your inquiry which was about
collaboration, I can try to address that in this thread as well, but
keep in mind that I'm just "having a conversation" here so may not
always see the details you want me to see unless you ask your
questions explicitly.

That out of the way on into some of your comments: