Hi all, I've made some updates to my mGSD Enhancements. Please see
changelog below, and thanks to all who've contributed!
*
Get the latest greatest at http://thinkcreatesolve.biz/mGSDEnhancements.html

For those unfamiliar with mGSD and mGSD Enhancements:
*(Hey, there's always new people in this forum!)*

*About mGSDmGSD <http://monkeygtd.blogspot.com/> is a
GTD<http://www.davidco.com>-based
TiddlyWiki <http://www.tiddlywiki.com> developed by Simon Baird. It can be
used as a simple Getting-Things-Done task manager, or as a complex project
management system (and indeed, I do use it this way in my daily work).

mGSD features dashboards for Projects, Action Items, Contexts, Areas, and
Contacts which give an excellent view of your tasks. They are tightly
interlinked, and allow extremely complex task-tracking to be presented in a
very elegant and beautiful way.

About mGSD Enhancements:
Meetings, Project Status Updates, Tickler Calendar, and Layout Tweaks!*Please
note - This is a work in progress! It is very usable, and I welcome help
and/or comments!*
*Current version is 1.2i, 27/7/12*These extensions and enhancements came
about over the course of using mGSD as my daily organizational app. As I
tried integrating it into my workflow as a Senior Project Manager and
part-time Web Developer, I realized I needed something more formal. For
instance, as of 1/02/12, mGSD did not have any Meeting capabilities, nor a
good place for general Project Status Updates. As well, the general feel of
the app was excellent, but needed subtle refinements here and there in it's
layout and Dashboards. Behind the scenes, there was an opportunity to bring
together the theme more elegantly, and finally by adding a selection of
Plugins and integrating them into the Tiddler layout, I was able to add and
integrate more functionality. The end result is an excellent overall
Project Management system on a personal scale.
*
Changelog of current and previous versions:

*v1.2g/h/i - 27/07/12:

       * Updated: Imported all custom Tiddlers to empty TW2.6.6Alpha1 file
       * Fixed: Dependant action made by clicking the "newDepAction" button
now inherit the tags (including contexts) of its parent (fixed and merged
NewHerePluginExtended into mGSDMeetingEnhancementsPlugin)
       * Added TableEditorPlugin and TableCalculatorPlugin to augment
SortableGridPlugin - adds spreadsheet-like functionality!
       * Turned off ignoreRealm in Contacts dashboard (in
TagDashboardEnhanced) for a much more focused, readable view of tasks.
       * Added "Future Ticklers" to Projects dashboard (in
TagDashboardEnhanced)
       * Changed the word "Close" to "[x]" in messages
       * Tweaks to TitleButtons for cleaner layout, especially in narrow
windows

v1.2/a/b/c/d/e/f - 1/03/12:
       * Merged a tweak to groupOfSingleToggleTags, to prevent breaking of
context checkbox/label when wrapping (if using mGSDThemeEnhanced)
       * Realms are inherited properly (thanks to cmari)
       * Make new ActionItems specific to Project
       * Added <<delist>> macro to Projects list in Contacts Dashboard, to
un-associate people from projects (use view:ProjectDelist in
mgtdListEnhanced)
       * Moved tag-matching back to (an improved) regex, and other bug
fixes.
       * Removed dependancies on stock mGSD "Selector", "Dashboard" and
"Buttons" Tiddlers
       * AgendaItems can now be added to multiple meetings, and tagged as
"discussed" individually at each meeting
       * References in a Project's Dashboard now have a remove [x] button
and a Notes preview icon using new ViewMethods "render_plainNotes" and
"render_plainText", which in turn use <<delist>>