In TiddlyWiki 2.6.4, I'm triyng to load and use an external jQuery plugin:

inserting in MarkupPreHead the row:
<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery.nameofplugin.js"></script>

What I get is always this:
TypeError: jQuery("#aclass").nameofplugin is not a function

and FireBug console says that: jQuery is not defined.

This is quite clear: jQuery is not yet ready when the plugin is loaded, but...

Since I made a similar thing in TiddlyWiki 2.5.0 with another plugin,
without this kind of problems, I tried the same in TW 2.6.4 and the probem persisted. Then, I loaded the plugin in TW 2.5.0 and it worked.

So, there must be some changes in the way TW and jQuery are started between 2.5.0 and 2.6.4.

I know very well that inserting directly the plugin in a systemConfig Tiddler is simpler, quicker and better. But I need to make some tests with the first approach. After some days of search, I gave up, but I'm still courious.

There is someone here that can explain this?
Did I miss some documentation about that?

thanks
--
tiziano de togni