I have a tiddler that has the following new tiddler button:

<<newTiddler
    label:"New Essay"
    text:{{store.getTiddlerText("NewEssayTemplate")}}
    tag:"EssayTitles"

which refers to the tiddler [[NewEssayTemplate]]:
the title of this essay is: <<wikify "%0" {{tiddler.title}}>>

but when I click it and fill in the title, say "hello world", the new
tiddler displays this:
the title of this essay is: New Tiddler hello world

Is there an obvious solution to this self-referencing dilemma?

thanks,
Dave