OK, this is probably a request too far but if I never ask, I'll never know :-)

I am a keen home wine maker and I want to shift my paper logs, which I keep misplacing, into a TW. I want to keep a separate journal tiddler for each batch of wine I make, containing data such as start date, weights of ingredients, date the yeast was added, dates when I need to take certain actions, tasting notes and so on. This isn't the hard part.

This is the hard part.

I would like to have an 'overview' tiddler containing all the important information so I can see at a glance what the status of each wine is, what's due to be done, whether I've missed any important actions and so on and I would like to be able to generate this data automagically from the individual tiddlers - I don't mind if I have to click a button to do it.

Ideally, what I would like is something of the format

Wine | Start date | Yeast added | Fermentation end | Date racked/bottled

sorted in reverse chronological order (so that I don't have to keep scrolling to the bottom to see what's happening now). It would also be nice if the Wine column linked to the appropriate tiddler. And the cherry on the cake would be some sort of CSS magic to highlight any important dates I've missed - which would obviously require some sort of 'done' indicator in the journal tiddler.

Clearly, the journal tiddlers would have to be in a standard format but I don't really care what that format is, just so long as it's clear what's happening when I read it.

Is this within the realms of possibility, or shall I just have to try and discipline myself into doing it manually?

Many thanks,

David Shaw