On Aug 27, 5:46 am, Handoko Suwono <handoko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Still can't find the missing content. My space is astroiseur @tiddlyspace
> and I did include tiddlyace. Am still exploring how it will affect my space.
yup.
tiddlyace is one of those spaces and the include mechanism has a
somewhat nasty side effect here.

To get it fixed, just go to the backstage: include area

* remove the system-info space
* include the system-info space  again.
* reload the page

With TiddlySpace the include order is relevant.
The fix takes care that system-info is the last space in the space
"creation chain" and it will set the GettingStarted to be default
again.

I'll file an issue / suggestion about best practice at tiddlyspace
github.

have fun!
-mario