On Aug 28, 9:16 am, "Mark S." <throa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The CollapseTiddlers macro apparently needs a special toolbar set up for
> it. Unfortunately, there isn't an example provided, and the one from
> tiddlytools.com is packed with references to other plugins.
>
> Does anyone have a stripped down version of the toolbar?

The plugin generates a default (shadow) version of CollapsedTemplate
that directly defines a 'minimal' standard toolbar using:
----------------
closeTiddler closeOthers +editTiddler permalink references jump'></div>
\
----------------

TiddlyTools.com contains a customized CollapsedTemplate that overrides
the default shadow definition:
----------------
[[ToolbarCommands::CollapsedToolbar]]'></span>
important;'></span>
----------------
which references [[ToolbarCommands::CollapsedToolbar]], rather than
directly embedding the toolbar commands in the template.  Of course,
as you've noted, the ToolbarCommands definition for TiddlyTools is
highly-customized and contains specific references to other plugins.

I apologize for the current example/usage info in the Plugin... it is
obviously insufficient, and I need to re-write the documentation.

In any event, for your purposes, just copy the list of toolbar
commands from the shadow definition and paste it into the
ToolbarCommands::CollapsedToolbar slice.  These are the commands to
paste:

   +expandTiddler collapseOthers closeTiddler closeOthers editTiddler

Note one minor adjustment: the "+" prefix should be moved from
"editTiddler" to "expandTiddler", so that double-clicking on a
collapsed ("folded") tiddler expands ("unfolds") it, rather than
editing it.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Donations

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact