On 3 Okt., 14:53, Måns <humam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are quite a few services based on the open source version of
> EtherPad.
> One of them ishttp://willyou.typewith.me/

The plugin solution just addes an etherpad viewer. The whole stuff is
stored at the 3rd party service. I did use typewith.me but they
changed there service twice in a very short time. Data has been lost.
The first time I did send them an e-mail and they did recover it. The
second time I just thought. "OK nice try, not worth the trouble."

Mozilla [1] has an etherpad, that does support "public" and "team/
group kind of private" pads
The german [2] "Piraten party" has an etherpad server, that also has
"public" and "team" pads.

As [1] and [2] use these pads for there own "business" for me it seems
to be more stable.

There are probably more services out ther. Just make sure etherpad is
not the only space to save your stuff. ...

have fun!
mario

[1] https://etherpad.mozilla.org/
[2] http://www.piratenpad.de/