TiddlyWiki is only an end-user tool if you accept the way a given design
works "out of the box". Customization requires a certain level of
development skills. You need to start learning CSS and figuring out TW by
tinkering with it.

People will help if you ask specific questions
intelligently<http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.catb.org%2Fesr%2Ffaqs%2Fsmart-questions.html&ei=ME6vUPfnA42GrAfP3IHADQ&usg=AFQjCNFe6X2f0l8YgSaxE6vl-Cww-jTffQ&sig2=nR0LHw9Q4yEBd1Ou3OazOw>,

but I doubt anyone's going to invest the dozens of hours likely required to
get it just the way you want it.