I actually decided to try to jump directly to using dGSD. Having trouble
importing in FF 17, so am trying to do in FF14. Even though I'm using the
import tiddler plugin and have source file in same directory, it just hangs
trying to open the list of tiddlers.

So I downloaded another empty version of dGSD. Before i've done anything to
the file, I get the error in macro plugins message, and find no clear
solutions in Google.

It's Christmas Eve and I don't expect support on this today (or tomorrow).
Do your life, everybody.