Thank you for your reply.
I tried importing the CookieSaverPlugin but couldn't get it to work.
Setting the PersistentOptions manually is just not practical.

I'm an early adopter and I have no problems with trying new things.
I'm actually a very technical person, but it seems that in order to use
TiddlyWiki you must have so much knowledge of how the system works.

Every time I try to do something I find myself struggling for so long...
this is just frustrating.

I really thing that if it was user-friendly, TiddlyWiki would have been a
great success.